Thursday, July 8, 2010

elephantine update

I haven't been lazy, I've been busy!

Our bande à part, nospectacle had a wonderful and fruitful time at MUTEK in Montreal. Click here to read all about it.



Click here for hundreds of Montreal photos!



I like to take pictures of our garden, my mom's garden, my aunt's garden and your garden, if you wish.

Click here for some photos of my mom's lovely day lilies.



I demanded that Walter take a series of photos of me. Click here for the result, which I call "yello."



We went out to 2739 Edwin to see a large ensemble performance of Fire by Night with James Cornish. I have some videos that I took with my iPhone 4, but they are all jerky and need to be stabilized before I upload them.

Click here to see a few shots of Fire by Night.

DEMF was kind of the jump start to all this action. Here are some photos:

DEMF Day 1
DEMF Day 2



Last but certainly not least, my friend Davin and I went for a bike ride just before DEMF. I got a bug in my eye and it turned out that my eye consumed the bug.

Here are the photos, downtown '10!

No comments:

Post a Comment